1. Please wash the hair thoroughly.
2. Comb it out completely so that it’s free of tangles and ready for treating.
3. Braid long hair so it stays smooth and does not spread bugs.
4. Inform all family members (including regular babysitters and nannies) that if lice are found that they may need to come into the shop for a head check as well.
5 In case lice are confirmed, come prepared to stay a couple hours, longer for longer and thicker hair and for multiple family checks/treatments.
6. Know that lice removal is a meticulous process. You will only be charged for actual time spent on your treatment. Treatment clocks are stopped for breaks. The average treatment takes between one and one and a half hours.