MadCaps Lice Treatment Process
- A MadCaps treatment consists of:
- Identifying the infestation by doing a thorough head check.
- Treating the infestation by:
- Spraying or massaging into the scalp a safe, all-natural proprietary enzyme agent that breaks down and kills the live insects.
- Systematic removal of lice and nits using the Shepherd Method of strand by strand removal
- Blow drying the hair.
- A thorough final re-check is performed to ensure that no lice or nits remain.
- Educating the family in lice prevention and early detection.
- A follow-up appointment is scheduled for a final check, typically in one week.